HARNESSING SOLAR POWER TO BUILD
THE CITIES OF THE FUTURE!
Because the future is made of renewable, smart energy, Solstyce is working every day to develop the right kind of photovoltaic solutions, from design to operation, and build and maintain solar power stations.
DEVELOPING COST-EFFECTIVE PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECTS THAT MEET YOUR ENERGY CHALLENGES
Solstyce goes the extra mile to deliver maximum performance from your photovoltaic equipment:
- Integrating solar energy production within the building’s footprint, without compromising on architecture and aesthetics
- Optimising energy management through storage and smart grid technology
- Designing cost-effective, efficient, plug and play facilities
IMPLEMENTING TECHNICAL PHOTOVOLTAIC SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO YOUR CHALLENGES
Ground mounted solar panels
Car parking shades
DELIVERING AMBITIOUS PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECTS
Solstyce deploys a dedicated, bespoke team on every project we are entrusted with. Our structure includes:
- A cutting edge engineering department
- 10 integrated multi-disciplinary installation teams
- A Maintenance & Operations department to ensure the optimal performance of your facilities throughout their lifetime
- The ability to deliver multi-site projects in France and abroad
- Support with financing and sourcing investors
BE ISSY project, Issy-Les-Moulineaux (92) PCA Architecte. Image credit : Solstyce
FACILITATING THE INSTALLATION OF SOLAR ENERGY IN FRANCE AND AROUND THE WORLD
HARNESSING SOLAR ENERGY AND EXPANDING SELF-SUFFICIENCY
The site is powered by the photovoltaic power plant, using the energy it produces as its first choice
Making your own electricity with solar power, using it on-site, and selling the excess: self-sufficiency reduces energy bills by 30%.
Case study: industrial client in Grenoble, 640m² of photovoltaic panels installed
Annual electricity consumption in kWh
Annual carbon footprint / T.CO2.
THE PHOTOVOLTAIC EXPERT
energy positive buildings (BEPOS certification) equipped every year by Solstyce: buildings with carbon neutral electricity consumption.