Electric vehicles play a central role in the transition to clean energy and new mobility habits. Solstyce is at hand to help you establish your provision strategy for electric vehicles and charging infrastructure, and to make its operational delivery a success.
The number of electric vehicles is set to triple by 2022, to reach the French government’s target of 600,000 EV.
DELIVERING YOUR E-MOBILITY PROJECTS
Our specialist charging infrastructure engineers are there to support you throughout your whole project, from design to operations:
- Understanding e-mobility and sitting training
- Establishing the fleet and charge infrastructure strategy, with successful operational delivery
- Designing a viable, sustainable business model
- Optimising user numbers
- Developing a SmartGrid strategy in sync with energy challenges
Who is this for ?
Public and institutional bodies
What services do we offer ?
Developing your e-mobility projects with a smartgrid strategy
DEVELOPING YOUR E-MOBILITY PROJECTS WITH A SMARTGRID STRATEGY
A partner in innovative projects, Solstyce plays an active role in developing smart cities and buildings:
- Smart building, smart city and smart grid projects
- Analysis and optimisation of impact on grid
- Smart charge management and pairing with renewable energies
OFFERING YOU OUR STRATEGIC AND OPERATIONAL E-MOBILITY EXPERTISE
- Prospective studies: vehicles, infrastructure, network integration
- Strategy development: charge infrastructure master plans, fleet electrification plans
- Regulatory, technical, and financial monitoring
Technical feasibility engineering
- EV charging infrastructure scaling survey
- Creation of business models enhanced with our benchmarks,
- Renewable energy/smart grids pairing surveys
- Contracting support
- Project management of charge terminal installation
- Turnkey EV charging infrastructure/solar power station/energy storage strategy
TRAINING IN e-MOBILITY FOR FITTERS, ELECTRICIANS, AND PROJECT DEVELOPERS
Solstyce draws upon 10 years of expertise and offers a bespoke training programme.
- Understanding the electric mobility ecosystem
- Increasing awareness of the regulatory framework and specific standards governing EV charging infrastructure
- Obtaining the compulsory EV charging infrastructure qualification for fitting charge terminals*
- Combining technical constraints with mobility habits to advise customers or train your own teams in new trades, etc
*Solstyce is a Qualifelec certified trainer
DELIVERING CONCRETE RESULTS THAT MATCH YOUR AMBITIONS
A property developer, ICADE places CSR and innovation at the heart of its strategy. Since 2016, Solstyce has been assisting this property industry player in rolling out charging services at its commercial assets in the Paris area, via a bespoke strategy.
- More than 30 charge stations installed
- Targeted roll-out of EV charging infrastructure to achieve a total of 260 charge points
Charging station in office car park. Image credits: Solstyce
THE ELECTRIC MOBILITY EXPERT